Things I gave learned in my 40’s:
1. Knee/sciatica pain is a real thing.
2.The handicap bathrooms railings are there for a reason.
3.Urinary incontinence caused by back pain is an actually thing.
4.Chiropractors help reset your well being in a way where modern doctors can not.
5. Maintenance requires surgeries and you don’t need to suffer.
6. Monthly Mani and Pedis and self-care are game changers to how you mentally feel at times.
7. Drink and eat things you don’t like, simply because they are good for you.
8. Learn to have a filter, if you don’t want your words taken the wrong way.
9. Let people be who they are, but remove yourself from them if it changes who you are.
10. Busyness is inevitable if you want to have a productive life.
11. Be still and let things happen, because things always have a way of working out.
12. I’m more confident now then I have ever been in my life, and it feels Amazing!
13, Jesus has never failed me is my rock & salvation.